Thursday 24 July 2008

Karen yes I am going to show her at Paington (well try to) I've not told her yet, and sorry to hear about you bird. Molland is now out and about and is loving it the other cats seem to be ok with him so all is going well.
Thanks for advice Elspeth I am parctising quite a bit at the mo cos I am not yet that great at standing Ilka so thought theres no point just to keep standing her not very well so am trying to improve. I'll have a go at what you said, and I know what you mean about the camera Ilka likes to look at it, at our ringcraft people are norrmally trying to get Ilka used to them so I've not had much advice at all on standing her at ringcraft and now it's stopped for the summer hols.
Judith, yes Charlie would love to have a munster as well if we breed from Ilka we would keep one (I would like to keep two ;) or get another but doing things with Ilka like training her to be a gundog ect is my main aim at the mo) were not even sure if were going to breed from her so if not Charlies going to have to wait another 4 years until shes left school, but we've also got Sid who we can't forget about.