Monday 21 September 2009

Catch up

Goodness what a lot to read - haven't been feeling well with horrible cold so been catching up this morning.

Firstly lovely to see all the puppy pics and videos - they do look like a healthy litter and it's lovely seeing them growing up.

Sarah, Jed looks very pleased with himself and his catch - Maggie has caught two recently but think they were a bit slow with that awful eye disease (name has slipped my mind), but I often walk with my mother's whippet so she doesn't always get a look in!

Mandy, well done to Holly and Oscar- lovely picture of them both with their prize!

Hope that's everything - after reading the post I have a job remembering it all!

Took Maggie and Elsa over to my sisters at the weekend - they have had all the young pheasants released there and so Maggie got into her mad hunting mode. She ran herself to exhaustion and I got seriously worried about her at one point and put her on the lead until she caught her breath. Elsa was great - very calm - just watching her crazy friend from a far. When we got back to my sister's house I hosed Maggie down and she recovered quickly. I expect we will have them released here soon too so I will need to get Maggie under control again!