Tuesday 29 September 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDRA
have a lovely day cuddling your gorgeous babies
Lots of love from Ali, Logi and all the Blitzan family
The babies look gorgeous think I have already chosen my favorite!!!!!!! Can't wait to fly up and see them!! Obviously not until gone 4 weeks for Narla's sake. Love your post Sandra, 'Don't tell anyone'!!!!! Think a few people know now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get some rest and recuperate, I know how exhausting it is, you will be feeling a lot better by the weekend and I am sure no one minds you taking your time to sort everything out, you need a clear head to get through all your emails.
I can't believe the gorgeous weather we are having, so sunny and mild for October, I hope it remains like this for the club show on Sunday. All these babies are making me broody again but I think it will be early next year before we have any babies here.