Tuesday 15 September 2009

Hi All

Big cogratulations to the Eternal Babies, and also to James on his recent sucess. I can't wait to see all the babies at Crufts next year. I think it must be a record the number of dogs from one litter qualifying for Crufts.

Very well done to you all.

Welcome to Neil, Steph and Max, I am sure you will enjoy joining in on the Blitzan Blog when you get your puppy, and there will be lots of interesting posting from all the new puppy owners and lots of puppy photos to drool over.

Karen I hope you have managed to get Maggie clean now, she certainly looked as if she had enjoyed herself.
Narla has never been one for rolling in mud fortunately, but she does like to roll in smelly stuff, particularly dead things. I usually manage to get her to a lake or river before she gets back to the car, but I always keep a pack of the large size baby wet wipes handy just in case as well.

Tallulah's puppies look so sweet, and it was lovely to see the pictures, not that long to go now till Narla has her puppies, so have been busy getting the nursery ready for their arrival.