Thursday 24 September 2009

Well Loudon I would have the one on the right and James says he would like the middle one please!!!!! It's a good job they are all spoken for or I could be seriously tempted!!!!
I have had a few emails asking after Logi, THANK YOU so much, he is now fine he had a blockage in his intestine, have never eaten things he shouldn't of he did last week, first time at 8 years old!!! Thankfully after worrying me to death he passed it without surgery and is back to his normal cuddly self, he is so special to me there was no way I could of left him till he was fine, and neither did Judith want to, he passed it Saturday evening so no way I could get up to Darlington but had even more fun cuddling Lula's babies, Logi's grand kids!!
Will keep you posted with developments from Narla so watch this space.......