Saturday 26 September 2009

Morning all

Lovely pics Judith - the one of the little one in the porridge bowl reminds me of the one Ali took of Elsa standing in it.

Thought I was up early this morning for a weekend - took the dogs out at 8.30. Maggie brought me a pheasant back this morning - they are all over the place so not hard. I was carrying it home but saw the farmer coming towards me in the distance and was a bit embarrassed carrying the pheasant so hid it in some clover - may go back for it later)lol

Elsa is in season - luckily here we hardly meet any other dogs but I will need to be careful now. Think she is the first out of the Eternal litter to come in - only 8 months and still such a baby. Maggie was 8 months too though. She is not dropping too much at the moment and washing her self a lot.

Lovely weather and long may it continue!