Tuesday 29 September 2009

Sarah & Carl

Please will Sarah or Carl contact me, I am really sorry but I can't find your contact details at the moment.

Thank you all so much for the kind wishes, I have the best present ever. !!!!

Just a very quiet day today cuddling the babies and Narla of course, I will have to celebrate my birthday at a later date.

The puppies are like little mushrooms, they just grow overnight, they all have really fat little tums.
I had to laugh at one of the girls yesterday, she was lay on her back with her feet in the air feeding, and her big fat tum was pointing upwards, just stretched out feeding and not a care in the world.
So very lucky that Narla is such a good mum, she is totally chilled out with these puppies now, has them all organised, feeds them tops and tails them, just so lovely to watch.

Narla herself is doing well, she is eating well, and looks really happy and contended, I know some bitches when they have just given birth can have that worried agitated look, but like everything else Narla just seems to have taken motherhood in her stride.
At the moment I feel like I must be the luckiest person on the planet.