Thursday 17 September 2009

How exciting for you Kat - when are you going up to see them. I think you will get more idea which you like best after seeing them. Having said that I did chose Elsa from a photo I think the day after they were born, but I knew I wanted one dark in colouring and Ali was very kind to let me do that. I didn't get a choice with Maggie cos she was the last bitch left in the litter but I would have chosen her out of the four anyway I think. It seemed such a long wait after Elsa was born to picking her up as I was so excited and impatient. It was lovely seeing her and all the others at four weeks - they were all such gorgeous puppies and already very active. Are you all ready now? I think Hebe is my favourate

Mandy, in fairness those pictures of Maggie and the video was taken before Elsa came and so I'm not sure how she will react when the muddy winter arrives. She doesn't seem to roll around so much as Maggie though and doesn't linger in the stream as much. We used to have Tilly a little cavalier and she always stayed well clear of Maggie and always looked quite astonished that she would want to get quite so filthy)lol

The girls are sitting here waiting for me to get up to take them out for their afternoon walk but there is a tractor cultivating the neighbouring field and so I'd rather wait until it's finished - there is no telling them that though!

My flyball classes have now been moved from a Tuesday evening to a Sunday morning which will be a lot easier - I will have family around to keep Elsa entertained and it won't be such a rush. The lady that organises it said she hoped I would still continue as she thought Maggie had great potential. So we are feeling very proud!