Monday 21 September 2009

This is the critique for Richmond thought I would share as Lins wanted to see it. Needless to say I am very proud of them all, I always said they would chop and change places, it will depend on who perfoms on the day and the judges personal preferance, for me it is lovely as I seem to have got Tetra over her stage fright after judge tripped and fell on her.
PD (5) 1 Thomas’ Blitzan Eternal Flame, lovely b/w, very striking, lovely head, good spring, good reach of neck, well laid shoulders, going to be nice.
PB (4) Three beautiful puppies in this class. Possibly the best class of the day. Any of them could have been first. 1 Cobbledick’s Blitzan Eternal Mischief, won the class because she was so beautifully behaved, lovely colouring, exceptionally pretty with dark eye, fell in love with her. BP; 2 Caile’s Blitzan Eternal Treasure, same critique as 1, but was not so well behaved;