Sunday 20 September 2009





Well done to Holly and Oscar, so very pleased for you, well he is such a handsome boy, knew he would do well. I am so sorry we didn't get to see you once again, seemed fated not to meet, unfortunately Logi was poorly and I have been very worried about my boy, there was no way I could leave him, certainly not overnight, besides he has had to have several visits to the wonderful Graham!!

Thankfully he picked up no end last night, too late for us to make it to Darlington, but at least Judith and I got to go and see the puppies. They are so chunky, fat, and extra cuddly, could of bought them all home!! They started on puppy food today I gave them their first meal whilst there and boy were they ready, they were like little hoovers, suddenly everything vanished!!!!
The puppies are absolutely gorgeous and the owners of this lot are very lucky, it's odd not having the puppies here, but I've got the easy task, Loudon and Grania are doing the hard bits!!!
Still love them all but still could of pinched Ilex!!