Monday 26 May 2008

Ali, if your email still gives you problems, have a look at getting an email address on your domain (blitzanmunsterlanders.co.uk) even if it's just for backup if Yahoo plays up again, I've had problems emailing people with Yahoo accounts myself. If you need help, give me a call, although I'm out in the morning.

Hope Leah has a better night, give her a hug from me and Domino.

Elspeth, sounds like Ceilidh is feeling better. I always thought that dogs eat grass because they have an upset tummy and want to be sick, but then I've read that they just like eating grass too. A few months ago Domino didn't eat or drink for a day or so, took her to the vet but before she went there, I found a tick on her, removed it and she was fine after that. There are masses of ticks here at the moment, our cat has had four in the last two weeks.

Good luck for Wednesday!