Monday 26 May 2008

Yuck...........

It is awful weather today howling wind and lashing rain, Leah and I are already curled up on the sofa, shouldn't think I will more from here, need to update my web site so perhaps that will be my days work!!!

Don't think you will get into Argos again today Judith, bet it's doubly packed! Your right Leah didn't squash me, (I have not been too well recently which most of you will know and my weight is awful again :-( ) but Leah isn't that big so yes legs went to sleep, I could even hear some snoring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Not saying where it came from, Judith would know)

Hope the weather is better in Devon for you and Charlie, Sophie Good Luck.

Do you know Elpseth, you do remind me of me!!! Houseful of dogs etc; yes we're mad but what the heck you get so much back from the dogs it's worth every muddy footprint and spilt water bowl and sticky nose print! Not for everyone to have a houseful but think we would all have more that one if we could.

Karen the Trampoline will provide hours of fun and it really wears them out too, James spends ages on his, it was his Birthday present, his birthday is in December so it was the first time he used when he put it up a few weeks ago, but apart from yesterday he has been on it everyday.

Karen and Maggie I think your walk may be delayed again today if the weather is like ours some of my lot didn't even want to go out first thing for a wee, sure they would go for a walk but it's not the weather for me, will try and get around Andrew today, he has the water proofs after all!!

Have a good day I will get the camera out later and maybe as the weather is so bad we could have a photo day to brighten up the bank holiday.