Friday 30 May 2008

You are all Safe

Thank goodness. I couldn't believe it on the news! Glad you are all well and safe!

Brodie has grown so much Sharon!!!! Just let us know when you fancy a walk. I told you it would tire him out completely! Bet you he is an absolute angel tonight! Not saying he isn't normally of course!
Ceilidh is sitting happily ripping the stuffing out of her toy goose. It has become her new favourite game, rip the toy and pull all the stuffing out. Looks like a weekend of sewing ahead. I refuse to go and buy her more toys when she is doing that to them. I think it is 6 toys in the pile now. The only one that hasn't had it is her teddy bear which sleeps under our bed with her, she loves teddy too much. It is the birds (duck, pheasant and goose) that have had it the worst. I doubt she would be good at retrieve if she ever went to work! She would throttle anything before giving it to you. She can point and flush well though!
I had better go. She has climbed up onto the computer desk looking for another walk (3rd of the day) Must be all of the extra food I am giving her to make up for the not eating before.

How is leah today Ali?