Thursday 29 May 2008

What a horrible wet day it was yesterday. I foolishly decided to take the kids to soft play, it was heaving with people which I should have expected. Much drier today and have been for a lovely early walk with the dogs. Domino and Jetta seem to be quite happy but neither of them want to play with each other at all, so I haven't managed a photo of them together this week. Though Domino did make Jetta to move off the settee last night, I should have had a video camera, Domino didn't say anything just stood in front of Jetta and pushed her off the settee with her eyes. Then a bit later Jetta had a bit of a run in with the cat, we didn't see it but I think the cat won.

I love the photos of Leah and the other dogs. I hope Domino is as kind as that when her new friend arrives.

Off to entertain the children now although I could really do with going back to bed!