Saturday 31 May 2008

Hi

Took Maggie out this morning for a walk, when we came home Frank was in the paddock cutting down some stinging nettles so I took Maggie out to join him hoping for her to jump into the bath - but she just enjoyed rolling around in the long grass - still as I was hoping to get a picture of her in the bath, I took some pics anyway. Don't think I'm ever going to get her to have a dip - I thought she would love it.






Hope everyone's enjoying thier weekends. I let Maggie off the lead as soon as she could go out, but I had a safe paddock to do it in. She never went far from me when she was little there and I could practice her recall. Did get more worried about it when I was away from home though and did keep her on an extended lead until I knew I had a good recall. I can understand Ali's point though - and they definately need that free running quite early on - although I wouldn't have known that they needed it to build up muscle strength - you learn something everyday on these blogs!

I'm looking forward to seeing this video of Summer Ali (if you haven't already posted it). Maggie wont even push a door open, just stands there waiting for someone to let her out. Slightly concerned that I might be getting the daughter of an escape artist )lol