Sunday 25 May 2008

What a lazy day!

I have been such a couch potato today, as Elspeth said a Blitzan sandwich, just the tonic that was needed!

Some smashing pictures again, I'm sorry to keep on Rosie but Ringo does so remind me of his Grand dad Logi, I will make an effort to find the picture and post it.

Ceilidh is taking after her Mum and being a Diva does she prefer certain flavours or will any do!
She may eat properly again now she is back home keep me posted on her.

Alex belongs to Lynn and Terry O'Connell who breed Munsters under the Jaudas affix for more years than they care to remember! Maybe you could meet me when I go up to mate Prima then you see Dad then, Lynn lives in Lincs, so quite a way from both of us. He is such a dear boy though as Logi and Alex used to be in the same class and after at the pedigree stand we would sit at the tables for a coffee and Alex and Logi would curl up together resting heads on each other. So good for two intact boys.