Wednesday 28 May 2008

It is such an awful thing to happen Ali, you have done the right thing by involving the police! I have my fingers crossed that they find out who did this and that they take appropriate action!
Emails are such a private thing, and can hold confidential information too.

On a slightly happier note, I think Ceilidh is better. She ate her meal mixed with 3 scrambled eggs and yoghurt, and I put some soft meat and gravy in a bowl to the side for her if she felt like it this morning. She ate the lot and was looking for more! How is Leah doing? Is she brighter today? I hope so, you should have a day of snuggles with her to help cheer you up a bit after all of this.

Sophie, I forgot to say, I will have a look at your dads website. My parents will be needing curtain poles soon as they have a new huge house and are now starting to think about curtains. Does he do gates or just poles? They need a big gate for the front. Ceilidh wandered off out the garden at the weekend there. Nearly got me and her killed but that is another story, stupid blind drivers is all I can say!!!