Thursday 29 May 2008

Hard of Hearing!

Which is what Maggie was today! She has been so good recently but this morning I was crossing the brook (very carefully as quite fast flowing) Maggie ran ahead and by the time I had got accross she had completely disappeared. Didn't see which direction she went in, couldn't hear her - completely gone. I waited where I was as didn't know which way to go. It seemed like an age before she came back but in reality was probably 5 mins - even so I did start to panic and have never been so relieved as when I saw a white dot in the distance jumping the corn coming back to me. I wanted to hug her but just put the lead back on without saying a word and then kept her on until I started to head for home. She was good after that. She met Tally and they had a nice play too. I did take my camara but after losing her forgot all about it and so only got a couple of shots.



Glad Leah was feeling ok yesterday - hope she is having a good day again today - lovely photos.

Judging by how Maggie looked after her toys so well during her phantom pregnancy I think she would have made a good mum too.

Nice photos of Domino and Jetta Karen. Hope you have fun with the kids today.