Tuesday 27 May 2008

Re Hackers

Well what sort of people are out there? I text Ali yesterday to say that I couldn't get into my e-mail, she tried hers and someone had been at hers too. Over the weekend I was sent an e-mail from someone, who had taken it from someone else removed a few bits and added a few more !!! Why do people have such sad lives that they do this ?
I have NEVER upset anyone in this breed nor has the person who the e-mail was meant to be from we are just not like that. (life is far too short and i know this)
So i would just like to say if you read this blog it didn't WORK.
Which is something i must get off to now.
And a post i put on Saturday got accidentally remove by me because i hit the wrong button when i wanted to get back into it to add a bit more !!!!
Judith
ps i give you a call from work Ali.