Monday 26 May 2008

Here too

rain and lots of wind (which I hate). Poor Maggie had a day indoors yesterday apart from a short walk in the afternoon. This morning couldn't stand the thought of another day stuck inside so went out in howling gails and rain. Dogs enjoyed it though and it was worth coming back looking like drowned rats! Now dry, fed and warm and fast asleep - think I'll join them )lol.

Sorry to hear you are not well Ali - hope you get better soon and Leah's upset tummy settles.

I don't think your mad at all Elspeth - If I had my way I would surround myself with Munsters! Have been given permission for another puppy next year so am hoping for one of beautiful Summer's - long wait yet though! I am looking foward to having two munsters playing together - Maggie and Tilly get on well but Tilly is way past the playing stage and a bit small for Maggie to have fun with although it doesn't stop her trying! It may give Tilly a break if she had another mad munster to play with. Don't think I could handle two pups quite so close together though but bet it will be lots of fun!

Lovely pictures of Hudson - love the one with his ears flying. Seeing all the lovely puppies recently has made me very impatient!