Friday 6 November 2009


Elsa is turning out to be great at pointing. I'm really pleased as this was never Maggie's thing


Both waiting for me to open the gate to the field

Thank you Lins and Sue for your advice. Lins I have got your number and will take you up on that offer nearer the time if we go - if I ask you now I'll just forget everything you tell me)lol

We have had a lot of wet walks here recently - always seems to rain when I go out. They have put sheep in one of the fields I like to go to now so I have another limit to my walks. Today I took them up the road on the leads and cut through some fields home. It was nice to do some road walking with them for a change and they were both very good.

Tessa, Maggie is just as mad as ever and she will be three soon - I think she will always be like that and I can't imagine her staying put if there were pheasants around. I do admire those that have such control of their dogs. Elsa though is proving much calmer in character than Maggie -she is a little sweet heart and has been no problem at all. Long may it continue!
Posted by Picasa