Friday 13 November 2009

They Grow So Fast

T Taking it easy after a hard game of tug!



Asleep at the table - how rude!





Makng himself at home.

Hi everyone. I'm new to Blitzan Blog, but Ali very kindly invited me to join and this is my first attempt at posting! I also wanted to say thank you so much to Loudon and Grania for everything. It must have been so heart breaking seeing the puppies go one by one. Eleias/Blitzan Touch of Luck/Herbie is settling in fantastically. We had a few dodgy nights initially, but have now settled into a good routine (its like babies all over again!!). He is almost (but not quite) as greedy as Nelly my mini schnauzer - she just pips him to the post when it comes to scoffing dinner!! Jake, my old boy Munster has really taken to him and I've been trying to get them on video playing tug, but my production/direction skills leave a little to be desired. Today was Jake and Nelly's training day, but as we were rained off a few gathered at mine to discuss flyball tactics and he melted the heart of our notorious trainer, Brenda.
He has been carried up to school a few times to introduce him to the madness of home-time and each time has been in his element when (what seemed like) 20,000 children wanted to say hello - he is so incredibly laid back.
That's all for the moment, but I know I will become addicted to this. Hope its okay for a first run.
Angela Tomkins