Thursday 12 November 2009

What a touching video - nothing like the welcome of your dog anyway but when you have been away for so long in such a horrible dangerous place it must be wonderful!
Lovely picture of Ben today and Logi the other day. I think what makes Logi appealing is his gentle facial expression.
Glad to hear Dodger is getting on well Kat. Little devils aren't they when they are that age. We found that Evie did mouth and bite a lot more as a pup than our Flat Coats . From my limited experience with LM's they do seem to be sensitive to food and the amount of food. I put Evie on to a special food for her urinary problem and because it suited her and she was gaining weight (at last) I thought I would increase her food above what she should have. For a few days she was a nightmare,so hyperactive and uncontrollable and she vomited a couple of times. I reduced it but bulked it out with rice and veg and she is like a different dog. She is not a greedy dog again a big difference from my Flat Coats.
Our friends have just had a new English Pointer pup (another breed that I admire) so I am taking the children on Saturday to see her. No doubt it will make me all puppy broody again!!!!
Mazy and Domino look well Karen - can't believe how grown up Mazy looks now.