Wednesday 4 November 2009

Love the pictures Loudon. Cosmos is a very handsome chap and I am sure he will be very comfortable on his trip - more leg room than the humans upstairs!
Good luck on Friday Sue. I have to smile at the thought of Evie on a shoot - there would be birds everywhere. I think she has great potential to work but it is not really my thing either for the reasons you mentioned Ali. Fat Cats ,posh cars, no skill, ready made gundogs and lots of dead birds. Some friends of my parents have a shoot in Worcestershire and he always used to comment that certain of the clientel 'couldn't shoot a fart in an entry'. It is however nice to see the dogs doing what they enjoy and the relationship between dog and master when working (the genuine ones that is).
At what age do Munsters grow out of puppy madness? Evie is now 12 months but still has moments of complete craziness and still bites with excitement at times. I have found that shouting doesn't work with Evie as it just winds her up even more but a squirt from a water bottle works wonders.
Hope all the pups are doing well in their new homes.
Can we see more pictures of Narla and Logi's babies please Sandra.