Monday 30 November 2009

Sounds like you have your hands full with little miss Tansy Loudon. She is very pretty though.
Great to hear that Cosmos has settled. I would love some snow - wouldn't it be great to have a real snowy Christmas!
Love the pictures of Tetra and Darcy together - they look so mature now don't they?
Your hoilday sounds fantastic Judith and lucky you for seeing so many whales. We didn't see any when we were there a few years back as it was the wrong time of year but we did see Sperm Whales in New Zealand which was just awe inspiring. Did you do the Great White Shark dive in Hermanus? We did but I have to say that I lost my bottle whilst waiting in the little cage and decided to watch from the side of the boat instead - my goodness they are huge. Your picture of the coastline captures the wildness of S.Africa which makes it so dramatic. Your friends live in a very pretty place - Knysna is lovely. Great people, great scenery, great food and great wine just about sums it up don't you think? Hard coming back to the dreary weather we are having at the moment I should imagine - hope you feel better soon.