Friday 27 November 2009

Fulaluv Annalise (Maier)






Maier has settled into her new home really well. She is very confident and loves exploring the garden. She has been to school to meet Max at home time and was the center of attention being admired by all the children and parents. She took it all in her stride. She is already showing typical "munster" traits - sitting on my feet and leaning up against me no matter where I am in the house! When I am on the computer she loves to curl up in my lap - great at 8 weeks but I am not looking forward to it when she is 6 months old!! She has the "munster" lie down - stretched out on the carpet flat on her tummy with her legs spread wide apart (will try and get a photo). Her house training is comming along in leaps and bounds and she slept last night from 10.30 pm until 6.00 am. What a star!
She is a joy to be with and so much fun! Thank you Sandra for a fantastic puppy! Hope Dee Dee is enjoying all the attention now and not keeping you up too late! Is Narla enjoying the peace and quiet too?
It is really good to see the pictures of Maier's brothers and sisters on the blogg in their new homes.