Wednesday 4 November 2009

Catch up

Goodness lots to read.

Sue - good luck on the shoot! You've come a long way with your lovely boys and I know what a lot of hard work you put in - you must be proud of them. I used to be a bit squeamish about handling dead animals but yesterday Maggie got a pheasant and I quite happily carried it back hoping to have it for tea but I stupidly left it on the compost bin while I rang Frank to ask him what to do with it and by the time I'd gone back out it had been half eaten by Kites and Crows! I then had to move it out into the field and that wasn't nice!

Sharon, love your new addition to the family. Louis looks very similar to the Munster - it will be interesting to see how he is in character. Do let us know.

Lovely photos everyone.

As for worming and being abroad- I'm very interested reading about your trips abroad as I am considering taking mine next year. Drontal had a disastrous effect on both Maggie and Elsa and I use Millbimax now. Elsa was very sick and had terrible diarrhoea. I find the whole thing about travelling abroad with them quite frightening - I think mainly cos I'd be scared about not letting them back in the country on the way home. But many of you do it, some like Lins quite regularly so I keep telling myself it mustn't be too hard or you wouldn't keep doing it.

Ali, I did hear about the tornado, didn't realise it came so close to you though - glad no one was hurt. Very frightening. I hate wind at the best of times.