Thursday 28 January 2010

Dee Dee Takes The Plunge

Dee Dee had her first swim yesterday I am not sure which way round these videos will come out but on the first one she was splashing about quite a bit, but after a few minutes she settled down into a nice rhythm.

They have to go on the pole to start with in case they panic, but next time she will be allowed to swim freely.

Narla was keeping a close eye on her daughter, you can just see her in the corner, she had already had her swim, I think she was a bit disgusted as the rules have changed since our last visit, and all the dogs have to wear life jackets now for Health & Safety Reasons !!!

No way does Narla need a life jacket !!!

The lakes near here have all been frozen, and even though they have now thawed, it has been too cold for them to swim, but they both seemed to enjoy their swim at the pool.

Belated Happy Birthday Wishes to all the Eternal Litter, such a gorgeous bunch, and I can't believe they are are year old already, I loved all the photos.

Thanks to Kathy for putting up the video of Kody at training class, it is lovely to see Logi's and Narla's babies all growing up into such lovely puppies. All the owners have kept in touch, and I am really enjoying the photos and updates they send and post on here, so thanks so much for sharing and please keep them coming.

Sorry I haven't been posting much recently, but I have been busy trying to make up for lost time after the snow and ice.

We have also had a few things breaking down, my car needed a new battery, kept letting me down and Dave's car broke down in Kent this week, he is working away from home at the moment, also the computer has been doing some strange things, but it appears to have righted itself now, fingers crossed.