Friday 29 January 2010

Hi everyone, lovely videos of Dee dee and Kody, gorgeous babies I must say!!!!
Summer is positively blooming and feeling quite uncomfortable already, she is still eating well though which is good. Won be long now before we have another litter to watch on here!!!
I am still having trouble with my phone and broadband line, been over a week now and sometimes one line works and not the other and sometimes neither works, BT are coming out on Monday having spent all week saying it was fixed their end!!!!! So frustrating but if you are trying to get hold of me leave a message and I will return your call as soon as I can, I am not ignoring anyone just may not get your messages or my emails for a day or two.
Had a lovely email form a lady in the USA who enjoys the blog and sent me in some info and lovely pictures to share with us all, I will post them on here in a moment. I have been finishing off paperwork all afternoon and was very surprised when I got up and looked out the window to find it all white again outside!!! Not sure how long the snow will last for but it's back for the moment! Dogs are happy again!!!
Anyone who has sent in membership renewals for the LMC and are awaiting cards, I have sent them all out today 2nd class, so if you don't receive it by this time next week give me a shout as some of my post got spoiled in the wet snow and it seems not all post made it through to it's destination. Anyway am up to date so far so just drop me an email if you are unsure. Thank you.
From now on all renewals are to go to Donna Kirkwood as I am no longer doing it. Donna's details are on the LMC web site.