Sunday 24 January 2010

News from Connecticut



May I first add my belated condolences for the loss of your beloved Tarka. Our dogs are true friends with their unconditional love for their owners. They are so much part of our extended family and are sorely missed when they leave us.

**************

News just received from Connecticut - Cosmos is in great form and continues to thrive in his new home as can be seen from the photographs. He still retains his most endearing characteristic of sitting on your feet, which he has had from the moment he could walk. I get the impression he is being thoroughly spoilt over there! He has started puppy school and is apparently making good progress - more than I can say for Tansy, his sister, whose progress can, at best, be described as moderate!! The fault, I hasten to add, is of course entirely mine!