Saturday 30 January 2010

Happy Birthday Ali Very Best Wishes from Sandra H and the Gang !!!

Hi Tasha lovely to hear from fellow Large Munsterlanders across the pond.
I know it is hard if you are not wanting to hunt to obtain a Large Munsterlander in the USA I have a friend who lives in New York, Helene who had the same problems, she has a lovely boy called Boog who was featured on Dog of the Day fairly recently, he was imported from the UK.
If you email Ali we can put you in touch with her as you will probably have a lot in common, and I know Boog would love some Large Munsterlander company.
I have some schedules for Goyt Valley Gundog Open Show, Denton, Manchester. On 28th March 2010. There are 3 classes for Large Munsterlanders, Judge Mr Mark Slimak. I know it is too far for most people, but if anyone nearer to hear is interested please email me at the above and I can post you a schedule. I like to support them if I can as they always put classes on for the breed.