Friday 29 January 2010


Hi to All

My names Tasha and I have been an avid watcher and reader of everything munsterlander you post. Your pictures have provided me with hours of smiles and memories and your blog spot has kept me feeling included in the munstie world since my precious boy passed away. I grew up in England and got my first Munsterlander in 2002, his name was Grangeshot Jordan, Knobby to his friends, he was already 5 years old and had lived in the boarding kennels where i worked for most of his life. He was the last munstie that belonged to the wonderful late John Wagstaff and needed a home to call his very own. I agreed to try him for the weekend but it was all over from the minute we got home. From that time on he became my best friend, my shadow, my protector, my confidant, my world. Where I went he went (and vice versa) everyday until his time came to move on 6yrs later.
There is something very special about this breed that only the people that have let them bless their lives can relate to. Both me and my husband serve in the US Military, myself the Army and my husband the Marines. I have tried in vain to find another munstie to share our lives with since Knobby died in April of 2008, every breeder in the states i contacted wouldn't consider us for a puppy as i didn't at the time want to hunt with our new family member.

I want to thank you for your blog world of munsterlanders and their families as it's kept me smiling with their pictures of typical antics and stories of crazy days. My hunt will continue and we hope one day to add a munsterlander into our lives again.

I have included 2 pictures of Knobby the way everyone who knew him would remember him, his cheeky happy face covered in dirt (as all munsters must dig with all 4 paws and their mouth) and all curled up in his fave bed with his ball like always.

Thanks Tasha
Thank you so much Tasha for joining in, we love to hear from Munstie people from all over the world and I hope you one day get the Munsterlander you so desperately want. It is nice to know that our ramblings and musings make you smile and I have to say Knobby was a very handsome boy.