Monday 25 January 2010

Happy Birrthday Eternal babies


Diva would like to wish all 12 of her Eternal babies a very happy first birthday, she is very proud of you all and looks forward to seeing you all throughout the year and the the 9 going to Crufts. What a gorgeous bunch they were and what a stunning bunch they have grown into.

Tetra - As a baby she was a huge character and a big madam, nothing has change except she is the most submissive dog in the world and even submits to the cats, she is however a big girl now having started her first season only yesterday, definitely the baby of the brood!!!!!

Sitting on the sofa using the footstool to put her front on!!!!
The wonderful Mr Darcy!

Always a mellow poseur!! Nothing has changed except his size and he is oh so hairy!!

Funny it's Summers back he is lying on, and now he and Summer will soon be parents!!! A true love story!! He spends hours washing Summer and bringing her presents.

Well just got back on line now, so going to go and wade through all my emails. I would like to say thank you again for all the lovely words, cards and flowers sent to me and my family about Tarka. One person wrote ' Tarka will be greatly missed but her legacy is to be proud of and we are lucky to share in it' This meant the world to me as yes she is a part of a lot of dogs who are all adored by their families, sorry if I was a bit tearful post judging yesterday but it was a little tough to be there so soon after losing my shadow - Tarka. Thanks again and I am trying to be thankful not sad and looking forward to having Tarka's great, great Grandchildren arrive in a few weeks time. I will always miss her but I must celebrate her and try not to mope.