Friday 8 January 2010

Had some pictures from Claire and Danny dog in Scotland, I have used one for the photo blog today, in amongst the lovely pictures was this one of Claire's horse, Yogi, not sure he is impressed with all the snow, lovely picture isn't it. Thought it would be nice to see how other members of your family are coping with the weather, of even the wildlife, so if you have photo's please pop them up of email them to me so I can, if you scroll down you will see a hungry buzzard enjoying pheasant for his dinner. We there is no thawing going on and the icicles are getting longer!!! It's cloudy today and we have been fore casted to have snowy showers today. School is still closed as is the Doctors surgery, not that it affects us as such as we have no hope of getting out. The dogs aren't wading through as much now as it has compacted and they can now walk on top as opposed to in it.
Sue I am so sorry to hear about your cat, it's awful as you are left with the not knowing, my old boy Gizzmo vanished, and so did Woody, but Woody went for two years and all of a sudden he turned up, no word of a lie, we think he was mistakenly taken away in a car as he vanished as one of my litters left home. So had he made his way back over two years I really don't know but I do know he turned up safe and well, he just walked in one day miaowing I do hope your cat does turn up and soon. Safe trip to Wales, will you get there as planned? How is the weather where you are?
Tessa, Summer thinks she is pregnant, she is eating like a horse and she has thickened around her waist and tuck up. We shall see in about another week or so. She isn't running out on walks more of a mooch!!
Anyway off to walk the dogs and take even more photo's, I am enjoying playing with my new camera and it's perfect scenery to do it in!