Wednesday 20 January 2010

My Grand Old Lady has gone

It is with great sadness and a very heavy heart that I write this. We lost our darling Tarka this morning, she hasn't been well for the past 8 weeks but we had hoped we had got her on an even keel. However this morning she told me she was too tired to battle on anymore and we did the only thing we could do for her. I feel like I have lost a part of myself. She was my one in a million girl. She was always 'my girl'. I don't think we have ever had to tell her off and she has been an absolute joy to live with and it's been a privilege having her as part of our family.
There will never be another Tarka but I am so glad we have her Grand children and Great Grandchildren Children and in those she lives on.
One very special lady who meant the world to me, Sleep well my darling girl I will always miss you x x x x x x x

Gentle Zephyr Of Home Von Blitzan - My Special Lady Tarka.