Sunday 10 January 2010

Some more snowy photos




Jed also loves rolling in the snow.









We have a family of snow people at the bottom of the garden complete with dog!
Hi everybody, love all the photos of frolicking in the snow! Thought I'd post a few of mine. As you can see we don't get that much snow down here. Ali when I see head shots of Darcy I always think how alike him and Jed are, though this is not a good photo of him, perhaps I need to get a better camera.
Jed is very frustrated at the moment as he is on lead walks only, he is dying to run around in the snow like everybody else. He went lame on a back leg on new years eve, he has been to the vets twice and is on anti inflammatorys. I wish we knew what was wrong then we could treat it. Think I'll have to take him back to the vets tomorrow.
Oh Karen I saw that Horizon program about dog, thought it was very interesting. That little Collie was amazing, think you can still watch it on iplayer.