Saturday 10 April 2010

First time out for Simba

Simba had his first experience of the big wide world today and what a beautiful day it is. He loved it and amazingly didn't wander too far. He spent most of the time chasing butterflies and rolling around on the grass. Maggie and Elsa were keen to keep an eye on him.

The picture of Elsa was from our walk this morning - she had a leaf on her nose and it made me laugh cos she didn't notice.
Half way round the walk I spotted a huge herd of deer so immediately looked for the dogs - Maggie was already with me but had to whistle Elsa and she came back straight away - she is getting really good at recall now but this was before they spotted the deer I have to say. I always keep my eyes peeled and usually I see them before the dogs. Anyway I happeneed to have my camera out so I video'd it all and you will see when I get the video up the deer and Elsa coming back to call. Also got one of Maggie chasing a pheasant.

Ali, Bree is scrumptious! Makes me so broody seeing those lovely puppies!
Posted by Picasa