Monday 19 April 2010

Some gorgeous photo's one here, Oscar has really grown up in the past few months, I think Holly and Oscar are going to have a lot of fun at the shows, he is one handsome boy.
Dodger has grown up so much too and I am glad he is already behaving like a professional PAT dog!!! It wont be long before he can join you at work to perform his duties.
Sue, thank you, you talk a lot of sense, but what the heck is a black torch, I need to know more!!
I am loving this glorious sunny weather, we are spending a lot of time at Mudlarks and have finally got the plans back for our log home which is coming over from the USA, exciting times and yes it is taking forever but boy it will be worth it, we are ploughing an acre or two tomorrow for Veg and flowers so our customers will soon have fresh fruit and veg and our freezers will be full for the winter! The chickens have never laid more egg's either, need to get off to the market again for some more fertile eggs, Karen fancy a meet up?
The dogs are all well, I took the clippers to Zeta and Maddie as the two older girls were finding it hard work even in this heat, let alone when the summer comes, I only do it to those two, (and used to trim off Tarks) Logi doesn't struggle and has a different coat, the two girls are a bit woolly and very heavy in coat, well Zeta is like a new model!!! She obviously feels Gooooood! No more panting at night either (and no she isn't shivering!!) and she looks like she has lost half her body weight, not so much a coffee table more like a slimline bench!!! Zeta looks pretty as instead of grey she is spotty, Maddie looks the same only sleeker, will pop a pic up when I have charged the camera. Bree has won Zeta over and they often snuggle up together, Bree had a bad dream last night, she always sleeps through the night and never wakes me but this morning at 5:30am she was crying by the side of my bed and jumping up so I woke up and settled her down but she wouldn't settle so I picked her up on to the bed where she crawled up to my pillow and snuggled up in my arms and never moved again. If she was a cat she would of purred!!! Even when I got up to wake James she didn't move, bless her. Something had frightened her.
Anyway enough of my waffle, will post pics later, Judith I've got to say Binks reminds me of Tosca, It must be the short coat and love of blankets!!