Tuesday 13 April 2010

Lola and Minden


Hi Ali,
After a couple of failures, I think I may have cracked this blog thing.
We have had a fab time with Lola since we picked her up - but thank goodness for the fine weather and a big garden !! Bree looks gorgeous - rounder than Lola, who is eating well
( sometimes leaves most of a meal, sometimes doesn't), but she has slimmed down a bit. I'm not worrying !! She's not going to starve herself, and her pees and poohs are very grown up !! She's getting to know her name, but has selective hearing so I'm pretty careful when I use it. She adores Minden, ( who ranges from playing very enthusiastically with her, to toleration) and sleeps on the sofa in the conservatory with her every night - nice and cuddly !
One last thing, Lola's hair on her haunches seems to be getting fluffy, and the hair on her back seem, ( although it may be my imagination, new Mums and all that...) shorter and drier. Is this too much protein in her diet ? She only has a tablespoon or so, of meat ( tuna - eugh !! ) and the rest is meat juice and P.Chum biscuit.
Hope this gets to you!
Penny