Monday 12 April 2010

PAT Dogs

I'd like to do this with Elsa. I would have done with Maggie but she wasn't the right character - too nervous. Elsa though I think would be perfect as she is so calm and just adores being stroked. I may weight until she is a bit older though. My mother has just done a test with her whippet to become one - she hasn't heard yet whether she has passed but I'm sure she will as Nellie is lovely.

Ali, what a great picture of Bree pointing, shame is wasn't a bit clearer but lovely point all the same.

Karen, glad you had the sense to keep your dogs on a lead while walking by the cliffs. It always amazes me the number of times you hear a dog falling off a cliff because it wasn't on the lead. When we visited Cornwall with Maggie a couple of years ago, my heart was in my mouth when I saw people walking dogs not on leads right next to cliff tops.