Tuesday 27 April 2010

Thanks for the good wishes everyone, not sure what it was, but I developed a splitting headache on the way back from WELKS, then on Saturday and Sunday, didn't feel at all well kept going hot and cold, but I was fine by yesterday, and took the girls out to a place that has both Woods and Lakes they think it is Munster heaven.
I didn't take the camera with me but I am sure I have some photos from there taken a while back and will try and pop one up.
We hit all the Birmingham traffic last Friday, so was quite late getting home, Dee Dee was one very tired puppy, she really enjoyed meeting up with everyone and all the fuss and attention, and she thought it was great to see her brother Milo and sisters Izzy and Kody again.
Narla insisted on giving Izzzy a good washing, and she just adored Milo she kept rolling on her back next to him, just like she used to when she fed them, don't think he needs breast feeding now, he is a lovely boy and stands taller than his mother now. So laid back he just took everything in his stride. Thanks Aly for all your help on the day, and it was great to meet up again.
Izzy and Kody had both also grown up so much, they all behaved so well on the day I was just like a clucking mother hen, so proud of them all.
Loved all the recent pictures, and Bree and Chumleigh are so cute, and I must admit I did think Illy was black, at first, but no matter what colour size or shape, they are all lovely. I think Munsterlanders are just such natural clowns, so full of life, and such a joy to own, you can't help but laugh at them !!! I know just seeing the pictures on here always makes me smile.