Saturday 24 April 2010

Puppy Party!

Bree - King of the castle
Bree and sister Ziggy


Here come the girls!!! Bree, Ziggy and Chumleigh


Ziggy sporting a lovely collar
Bree who still hates wearing a collar, she really has a hissy fit, never known one like it!
Chumleigh
Chumleigh who is just so sweet!
Ziggy
Well lot of fun here this morning the puppies have had a party out running about, Ziggy has now gone home but Chumleigh and Bree are crashed and have barely noticed!!
Judith I think Stella should be renamed Magpie, she is always pinching shiny things, but then again it may be all to do with her tummy, are you sure you didn't forget to feed her once, so now she keeps all the dog bowls so you can't forget her at tea time?!?!
Well done Bailey and Mazy for going out and having fun and behaving, winning is a bonus and nice, but going out and having fun is what it's all about. I had a good natter with Lins last night and she said how unfair it was with the bird getting all the attention, well they are bird dogs!!!
Well done Gertie too and all the Narla and Logi babies for their first show too.
Darcy enjoyed his morning up at Mudlarks with Tolly, lots of games and flirting followed by a perfect mating so babies hoped for towards the end of June. Tolly is a Great Grand daughter of Leah and she quite took my breath away when I saw her as it was like looking at a 3 year old Leah, very special indeed, it's odd as I think of my lost dogs living on in my own dogs but to see Leah going on through someone elses breeding was quite moving and special. Tolly is a lovely natured girl, full of character and obviously truly adored, I'm sure she will love sharing her family with her daughter.
Pauline I love the pictures of Troy, he is like his Dad and so handsome like Strider too. I have a photo of Tarka with her head down a hole, it's funny just how I see parts of my oldies in so many of the Munster's on here.
Anyway off to enjoy the weather now, have a great weekend.