Tuesday 13 April 2010

Hello Penny with Lola. Lola looks lovely, reminds me of Mazy last year, very similar colouring. Mazy is losing her coat at the moment, no idea why, but I also give her Evening Primrose Oil, not sure if Lola is too little to have that yet. Mazy has had a lovely coat, I'm hoping she's just having a moult because of the weather warming up and it'll come back. We've been to social group this morning and Mazy had the best time playing with a Labradoodle, she's absolutely shattered now. We also went to an agility class last night, Mazy would love it I think, but sadly the class is at the wrong time for us, we may be able to join later in June. Thinking about how I can setup some agility equipment in the garden. Does anyone have equipment they use at home, is it ready made or made out of things you have at home?

Don't think Mazy would make it as a PAT dog, not unless I took her for a 5 mile before any visits.