Friday 16 April 2010

Logan & Tyler

Logan is coming on leaps and bounds. He is such a treasure, besides the teeth! I am pleased to say Tyler is getting used to him, they are playing now, although I wouldn't call it play as such, more Logan being rolled around the floor. Tyler still isn't happy if Logan tries to cuddle up, he just moves, I guess he prefers his own space.
House training is coming on very well, just the odd pee in the house. He is usually up once in the night to go out into the garden, something we aren't used to be it won't be for long.
He is eating much better, although does still get distracted from time to time, mainly with what Tyler is eating.
I weighed him last Saturday and he was about (in between wriggling) 5.5 kilo, will do the same this weekend.
I have tried to get a picture of the pair of them playing together, but just not possible to get a good picture, best picture I have is below.
Good to see all of Logan little sisters have settled in well to their new homes and they are all doing well.