Wednesday 28 April 2010

Morning - Gorgeous pictures on here everyone, Coco is nearly as heavy as Bree now, funny to think how quickly they even out as Bree was by far the heaviest and Coco (Uhu) was by far the lightest, she is obviously very happy and content with you both. Logan is very like his Grandfather Logi, so laid back he is horizontal!! Sounds like all the babies are doing very well, at the end of the day they are 10 weeks old, they can very often be loonies at this age! It's usually around this age when they are just becoming old enough to get out into the big wide world, Chumleigh and Bree are still having fun together although we are making them sleep apart and have some time apart as I think Alex may have a few niggles when Chumleigh goes back to be an only child, the pair are just so biddable. I have has a phone call and email from Alex and Rob who are missing Chumleigh very much, wont be long and you'll be home and back with her.

Sandra, I have had sunstroke, stupidly a few times, I think it is often deceiving just how hot it gets at Malvern, nestled in the hills it's a bit of a sun trap. Make sure you keep drinking lots of water.

Sue, I like your thinking and often read what you say and totally agree, but this time I have to say I am 100% behind you as been through the same - Men who do the puppy training!!!!!!!! James and Prima were a nightmare and Andrew with Tetra in the early days, all OK now but I am doing Bree myself, need I say more!

I am loving this weather I just hope it doesn't mean we are in for a wet Summer, still enjoy whilst it's here.