Tuesday 16 June 2009

Catch up

Lovely photos Elspeth of Ceilidh - she is looking really well.

Welcome Sarah and Jed - Jed is getting a big boy! I have Jed's sister Elsa. I'm not great with computers either - but you will soon get the hang of blogging! The campsite sounds a great place for Jed to meet lots of people. I know what you mean about the ears - Maggie suffers with Elsa hanging on then end of them too!

Great pictures of your dogs enjoying Mudlarks Ali - great name too - very appropriate)lol

Mandy, Oscar is looking a lot more grown up on the photos - losing his puppy looks. I wish Elsa would get her adult teeth - she still has most of her puppy ones. I expect Misty is grateful too!

Elsa is getting more and more confident on her walks now and is venturing further. We have bean fields everywhere here and she keeps disappearing. I find being very quiet makes her come out to see where I've gone)lol

I was on my way home today and one minute Maggie was with me and the next I heard a yipping in the distance and thought that sounds just like Maggie - looked down and she'd gone - that's the trouble with beans you can't see where they have gone. I had to whistle a few times but she came back fairly promptly. Only another 3 years for her to be the perfect angel then Sandra!