Sunday 28 June 2009

Good Luck

Sorry this is a bit late, but hope the race went well Karen, and it was not too hot. Hopefully you will be able to give us all the details once you have recovered, must be a wonderful experience to take part in an event like that.

We were at Blackpool Show yesterday, and then I had to dash off to a wedding one of my daughter Vanessa's friends. Vanessa was a bridesmaid, and the bride is going to return the compliment when she gets married in Aug.
We had storms and flash floods last night, and Dave and I were on our way to the reception in Central Manchester when I took a tumble on the slippy pavements, so I am nursing a swollen ankle today.
I am hoping to get to Windsor Show this week, so if any of your are going please come over and say hi, then I will be able to put faces to some of the names on here. Dave is working away from home at the moment, so my younger daughter Jenny is coming with me.

As some of you will have seen on the Large Munsterlander site, Narla and Logi are to be mated on Narla's next season, so hopefully if Ali and Logi are at Windsor they can meet up and have their first date, hope they like each other, but don't think we will be able to arrange a candle lit dinner or violins for them though LOL.