Sunday 14 June 2009

Hi all!


Hello from Ludo et al. Lovely pics of Jed. Good to see him on here. Love the moustache picture - moustaches always make me laugh, Andy and I play a game where if we ever meet anyone with a moustache we have a competition to get 'anyway we really must dash' into the conversation. Very childish but very funny! Sarah has Jed lost teeth yet. We found one of Ludo's today so we'll have to see if the tooth fairy visits tonight.

Welcome to Narla and Sandra too - she really is a beautiful girl and has done so well this year showing wise.

Lyn love your post about Ghillie - Ludo is just entering the 'I understand exactly what you're asking me to do but . . . I don't fancy it right now' phase.

Lovely to see the pics of Elsa swimming. We've managed to get Ludo to dip his toes in but he's certainly not been in fully. He's not learning from his cousin either who is a collie / GSD cross and cannot be kept out of the water.