Thursday 18 June 2009

Sympathies to Leslie and family

Tarka and 4 generations, Left to right, Holly, Zeta, Leah, Logi and Tarka.
Have done the photo for today, http://www.photos.thelargemunsterlander.com/

Will be starting the group theme tomorrow so anymore you have to send me please get them in quick - thank you.


Have heard from Leslie Burrows with some sad news, another of Tarka's daughters passed away aged 11 1/2 years old. Josie was a beautiful girl and much loved and adored by Leslie and all the family. My symapthies go out to Leslie and all the family, they leave such a gaping hole. It's particularly hard for me to hear just now as it's a year ago we lost Leah, her sister and Tarka has had a stroke. Thankfully she has recovered fully but it was very scary for her and me, she is now on medication to help with her circulation and she is back to her normal self, but still very worrying. I just hope she goes on for a while yet. I would love her to make it to Mudlarks Farm with us. Thank you for all the lovely messages from those who have already heard about Tarka, it really means a lot to us all.