Sunday 14 June 2009

Welcome Sandra & the lovely Narla + a wee catch-up

Hi Sandra great to have you on the blog. I think Ghillie and Narla are related as he is a son of Alex...he is also a grandson of Logie, hence the kind invite from Ali to join the blog.

Still recovering from our holiday, 3 weeks in the Lake District with a munster, 4 collies and my hubbie means that I virtually need a holiday to get over the holiday !!!!

Really enjoyed the show with the opportunity to put some more faces to names. Tessa, I thought Evie was a proper little trooper.....your first show and she was so well behaved and you handled her so well. The weight will come you know, some Munsters are just much slower developing and some bitches really come on after their first season.

I thought the AHT bags were absolutely terrific Elle, you must have worked so hard to put them all together and to actually contact all the people who donated the super items..it was like Xmas come early going through it!!! I couldn't believe that there were still some unsold when we left. I hope that they all went in the end. I also won one of those fantastic hampers so had a great day...not withstanding the fact that Ghillie went home with 2 rosettes on merit and not just because he was the only one in the class!!!

Ali, I thought the news letter was terrific as usual and the address books given to members to commemorate the anniversary show were a wonderful surprise. I really don't know how you found the time to do so much with all that has happened lately with the moveing etc.

Looking forward to Kelso next week...not quite so much to the Nat Ap. Ghillie did come home from the Lake District swimming after I bought waders and tottered in with him...me who is terrified of water and can't swim. He is however feeling his adolescent importance and is really pushing hard. He has gone from biddable and instant return to complete delinquency, standing off, circling, running away etc.. all the things that me as an ex-obedience ticket handler should have under complete control...all gone out the window...methinks this is going to be a tough week for us both this week.

Will put up hol. piccies later when I have them sorted.

Lyn.